White stoneware salad plate made with slip casting technique. Each plate is individually cast and glazed. Featuring a modern, vertical rim design and coated in a creamy white glaze with an ivory sheen. The rim is extra tall (1.5"), ideal for holding salads or meals with a lot of sauce.
Buy individually or make it a nested set with the corresponding stoneware dinner plate and bowl.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include its near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes. These pieces are made to stand the test of time.
- 7.5" D x 1.5" H (rim height)
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, vertical rim design
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted in Puebla, México