Black stoneware dinner plate made with slip casting technique. Each plate is individually cast and glazed. Made with a modern, vertical rim design and coated in a deep black glaze.
Buy individually or make it a nested set with the corresponding stoneware salad plate and bowl.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include it's near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes. These pieces are made to stand the test of time.
- 8.5" D x 0.75" H (rim height)
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, vertical rim design
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted in Puebla, México
- 5% proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja