Our San Borja serape blanket is a must-have for beach days, picnics at the park, camping adventures, or cozying near the fire. We love it as a yoga mat, and it's beautiful indoors thrown over a bed or chair. Each serape blanket is handwoven with recycled fibers that are machine washable - so, adventure away. Large enough for a 2-4 person picnic or cuddling for that movie night indoors.
The design is inspired by the colors and vibes of the Baja desert. Every blanket is woven on a traditional loom by artisans in Tlaxcala, México. There is no machine work involved. The fibers are made from recycled fabrics - first, shredded to pulp and then sorted, brushed and spun into yarn - allowing us to reduce our environmental impact by repurposing materials and preventing them from entering the landfill.
- Designed in San Francisco, handmade in México
- Materials: Acrylic / cotton blend
- Care: Machine wash on cold; tumble dry on low
- Size: 48" W x 83" L + fringe (each blanket may have slight variations in size due to their handmade process)
- Color: White with light gray, beige and black stripes