Featured in our sample sale because of slight bubbling in the glaze that occurred while firing, which adds a bit of texture, as well. We strive to reduce waste; the small imperfections make each plate unique, and they are as functional as ever. As shown in final photos.
White stoneware salad plate made with slip casting technique. Each plate is individually cast and glazed. Featuring a modern, vertical rim design and coated in a creamy white glaze with an ivory sheen.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include its near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes. These pieces are made to stand the test of time.
- 7.5" D x 0.75" H (rim height)
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, vertical rim design
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted in Puebla, México