Bronze stoneware dining dishes designed and hand-thrown in Puebla, Mexico. Featuring a bronze / black color and a nested, stackable design (the bowl, salad plate and dinner plate nest within each other). The bronze hue is more prominent in direct sunlight, while the dishes appear more black in dimmer light. The color pairs well with other earthy tones such as beige, speckled ivory, or ochre.
Available as a bowl, salad plate (with extra tall rim, perfect for saucy dishes), and dinner plate. Buy the pieces individually or as a set.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include its near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes. These pieces are made to stand the test of time.
- Bowl: 5.75" D with 2.25" rim
- Salad Plate: 7.5" Diameter with tall 1.5" vertical rim
- Dinner Plate: 8.5" Diameter with 0.75" rim
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, vertical rim design, pieces are stackable
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted by a husband/wife team in Puebla, Mexico